BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > M3 (E90 / E92 / E93) > Regional Forums > USA - Southwest

Mporium BMW

04-06-2015, 09:21 PM   #1
Mpoweroo1
OO=00=OO
United_States
Rep
Drives: God's Chariot

FS: 97 E36 M3/4/Auto Techno-Violett Low Mileage TX

Low Mileage 1997 (Production date 1996-09-25) TECHNO-VIOLETT METALLIC (299) on Black Leather (SCHWARZ). (1 of 27) imported for that year.

Very Clean, Well-Maintained M3 Sedan 100% stock, only non-stock item is the radio and front clear corners. I have all original parts boxed up. Car currently has 79,563 miles but will go up, as it is my daily driver.

The condition of this car is excellent inside and out. Normal road chips on front bumper/hood for its age but nothing drastic. A couple tiny dings but I will be addressing them in the coming days with a PDR. All original body panels with VIN tags intact. This car has resided in my garage or in covered parking. The exterior paint shows very nice with very few imperfections. The interior is also very nice with supple leather, clean carpets, only visible wear is the traditional drivers bolster, but absolutely zero rips. Passenger and rear seats look brand new.
Factory Options Include:
• 243 AIRBAG FOR FRONT PASSENGER
• 401 SLIDING/VENT ROOF, ELECTRIC
• 494 SEAT HEATING F DRIVER/FRONT PASSENGER (Manual Seats)
• 534 AUTOMATIC AIR CONDITIONING
• 540 CRUISE CONTROL
• 554 ON-BOARD COMPUTER
• 674 HIFI LOUDSPEAKER SYSTEM HARMAN KARDON
• 686 DIVERSITY-FUNCTION AERIAL
• 692 CD CHANGER I-BUS PREPARATION

Recent Maintenance includes the following:
• Transmission filter kit
• Transmission fluid
• Valve cover gasket
• Oil filter stand gasket
• Crank case vent hose
• Power steering reservoir
• Front control arm bushings
• Rear trailing arm bushings
• Rear Struts (OEM Sachs Replacements)
• Rear Strut Tower Mounts
• Front tie rod assemblies
• Front end alignment

At roughly 64k miles, the previous owner rebuilt the lower end of the motor. He was very meticulous and claimed the motor was making an odd noise. He had his mechanic tear down and inspect the motor. Normal wear was found and no damage to the crank was found. To be safe, and since motor was apart, he went ahead and replaced Rod Bearings, Main bearings, Head gasket, Lower Gasket, Crankshaft seal etc. I have an invoice for over $4k that also included a bunch of other preventative maintenance (water pump, tensioner pullies, plugs etc. Motor is healthy, consumes zero oil and has no leaks.Basically has 15k miles on rebuild.

Overall, this car is a very solid and in excellent condition for nearly a 20 year old car! I have driven it on several long road trips with zero issues. Clean vehicle history with no accidents or Issues. All original body panels with VIN tags intact! Enthusiast Owned + Maintained – never tracked just my daily drive. I am true BMW fanatic, as I have owned all M3 models. I understand the value of this car and know what the current market is currently for a low mile, 100% stock/unmolested E36 M. Please no lowballers, I am in no rush to sell and I want to make sure it goes to someone who will truly enjoy it. Car comes with all owner’s manuals, two sets of keys with OEM Alarm, and all records I have and that came with the car when I purchased it. Also, have some misc, OEM stereo pieces that will be included.
SOLD!!!
Apologize for crap iPhone pics.

Last edited by Mpoweroo1; 04-26-2015 at 08:57 PM..
Appreciate 0
      04-10-2015, 07:56 AM   #2
Mpoweroo1
OO=00=OO
United_States
Rep

PM's replied. Thanks for the nice words everyone!!!
Appreciate 0
      04-18-2015, 08:02 PM   #3
Mpoweroo1
OO=00=OO
United_States
Rep

sale Pending!!!
Appreciate 0