04-10-2022, 08:53 PM   #1
allfitat55
Private First Class
Australia
Rep
Drives: 2022 M240i

Garage List
2022 BMW M240i  [0.00]
New Member from Down under(waiting m240i)

Hello Fellow members,

Quick intro whilst I wait for my new toy to arrive. The build is due in May with ETA Aug ( 70 days on a boat). Was hoping to get the M440i/430i but the deleting of options was insane compared to my current car.

Our options in the land down under seem to be very limited but here is my build:
  • Model 52CM M240i xDrive Coupé
  • Paint/Trim P0C31 M Portimao Blue metallic
  • Factory Option 19" M Lt/Aly wheels Double-spoke style 893 M Bicol. / MT and performance tyres (also ads the guard extender trim looking at the build photo).
  • Factory Option S04KK M Interior trim finishers Aluminium Tetragon
  • Factory Option S0Z1B Executive Package(alarm plus 5 more options including sunroof and privacy glass)
  • Factory Option S0ZMM M Sport Plus Package
  • Factory Option S0711 M Sport seats for driver and front passenger
  • Factory Option S02T4 M sport differential(claimed to be a no-cost option but does not come standard in Aus)

I managed to get a small discount and decent COVID tax trade only losing 6K over 3 Years

Previous cars
  1. Kia Stinger GT RWD(current)
  2. Ford Focus RS MK3 AWD

Looking for some subtle mods coding when available and some personal style touches hoping to be inspired by this group
Appreciate 1
      04-11-2022, 08:52 AM   #2
Golddog
First Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2022 Alfa Romeo Stelvio

Looks like a great spec'd order. Congrats and now the long wait begins.
Good color choice by the way.
      04-12-2022, 05:35 AM   #3
dummyhalf
Australia
Rep
Drives: M240i (in transit)

Congrats allfitat55! Great spec!

I recently put in an order and was also quoted a build in May.

I was originally keen on the standard 19" M light alloy wheels Double-spoke style 792 M Bicolour wheels but after seeing more and more photos and videos, I've sent through an enquiry if I can still change to the factory option 19" M Lt/Aly wheels Double-spoke style 893 M Bicol wheels. Waiting to see what that will entail (other than additional cost). Certainly not a show stopper though!
Appreciate 1
      04-12-2022, 02:37 PM   #4
allfitat55
Private First Class
Australia
Rep

Garage List
2022 BMW M240i  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by dummyhalf View Post
Congrats allfitat55! Great spec!

I recently put in an order and was also quoted a build in May.

I was originally keen on the standard 19" M light alloy wheels Double-spoke style 792 M Bicolour wheels but after seeing more and more photos and videos, I've sent through an enquiry if I can still change to the factory option 19" M Lt/Aly wheels Double-spoke style 893 M Bicol wheels. Waiting to see what that will entail (other than additional cost). Certainly not a show stopper though!
I was told you had till the end of this week to make any changes.It's a $1958 upgrade plus LCT,GST according to my paperwork.

Feel free to PMme if you want other price options to share.
Appreciate 0
      04-13-2022, 06:51 AM   #5
BeemerBaron
Banned
Rep
Drives: BMW

Quote:
Originally Posted by allfitat55 View Post
Hello Fellow members,

Quick intro whilst I wait for my new toy to arrive. The build is due in May with ETA Aug ( 70 days on a boat). Was hoping to get the M440i/430i but the deleting of options was insane compared to my current car.

Our options in the land down under seem to be very limited but here is my build:
  • Model 52CM M240i xDrive Coupé
  • Paint/Trim P0C31 M Portimao Blue metallic
  • Factory Option 19" M Lt/Aly wheels Double-spoke style 893 M Bicol. / MT and performance tyres (also ads the guard extender trim looking at the build photo).
  • Factory Option S04KK M Interior trim finishers Aluminium Tetragon
  • Factory Option S0Z1B Executive Package(alarm plus 5 more options including sunroof and privacy glass)
  • Factory Option S0ZMM M Sport Plus Package
  • Factory Option S0711 M Sport seats for driver and front passenger
  • Factory Option S02T4 M sport differential(claimed to be a no-cost option but does not come standard in Aus)

I managed to get a small discount and decent COVID tax trade only losing 6K over 3 Years

Previous cars
  1. Kia Stinger GT RWD(current)
  2. Ford Focus RS MK3 AWD

Looking for some subtle mods coding when available and some personal style touches hoping to be inspired by this group

Nice spec, similar to mine - I'm in NSW and picked up my car about a month ago, you'll love it.

Interesting, my car was standard with the M sport differential but that was back in Nov of last year, seems they've been playing with the options slightly of late.

I went with Black on Black w Blue Stitch. Coming from a 2020 Porsche 911 4S.

Appreciate 1
      04-13-2022, 01:46 PM   #6
allfitat55
Private First Class
Australia
Rep

Garage List
2022 BMW M240i  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Slingray View Post
Nice spec, similar to mine - I'm in NSW and picked up my car about a month ago, you'll love it.

Interesting, my car was standard with the M sport differential but that was back in Nov of last year, seems they've been playing with the options slightly of late.

Thank you. I watched a few of your videos already and it's a nice car. It's nice that the diff is a no cost option but yeah you really do need to go thru the list with a fine-tooth comb.
Appreciate 0