View Single Post
      06-17-2013, 08:44 PM   #1
oztiks
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2015 435 Gran coupe

Jb4 Stage 2 Install..

Hi all..

Just installed the stage 2 ( N55 2012 335I SEDAN..AUTO) and was wondering if anyone else was experiencing the same thing I am. First off...the car now has a very loud swoosh blow off valve sound to it, almost as though I have a blow off valve, and secondly the exhaust is louder and when in idle...it burbles and crackles so loud as if I have an after market exhaust. Car has no mods at all but the jb4 stage 2. Car pulls like mad. I've never experienced such a change in any other of my 3 series ( have had 6 different n54's in the past ) I am wondering if this Is normal? I've emailed Terry over at burgertuning.. and I will have to send him my CSV log...no idea how yet...but will have to learn...lol...I am keeping my fingers crossed that it is normal, if so,,,unbelievable difference. As for the CSV log, does he mean I need to do a run with the car? or does whatever program I need to install have all the logs needed for Terry to see?

Any help on this , would be greatly appreciated

P.S No codes came up on dash. Had it installed over at VAGmotorsports experienced tuner shop.
Appreciate 0