08-08-2014, 03:00 AM   #2
BIFCAIDS
Bird Flu and Cat Aids combined
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: F30 340i M-Sport+ MPPSK E92 M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeanVXD
Morning all, time has now come to spend some money on the bimmer and get her looking a bit sharper.

At present mine is an Alpine white 318d m sport business edition Saloon with 18" Mv3 alloys.

Looking to know:

SPACERS: can I fit these using the standard mv3 alloys and tyres. was thinking 15mm rear and 10mm front just to give it a better stance and will this look better on the standard M Sport suspension.

MUDFLAPS: I am a lover of these, again with the m sport can i get a direct fit or do they require cutting.

KIDNEY GRILLS/BLACK EXTRAS: Where is the best place to pick up Black Kidney grills and mirror covers?

EXHAUST TIP: Anyway i can change the tip from a single to a double (325d look) without replacing the back box?

As always i appreciate anyones time and efforts in the above.
Hey, yeah you might be better with 12mm on the rear and 10mm on the front on the spacer front.

Mudflaps... DONT DO IT!!!! The horror oh the horror! LOL

Kidney grills, well all depends on whether you want genuine BMW ones or copies. I bought mine from BMW £90 but genuine parts cost money. Again mirror covers if you want black just search eBay for Black ones straight swap same goes for Carbon.

Exhaust tips theres a thread on this at the moment loads of places can do that for you prices vary, depends on the place.

If your ever unsure just search google "bmw e90 blah blah blah" someone will of asked the question .