Bowenpuref3p
First Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: F30 335i

Quote:
Originally Posted by bsebou21 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bowenpuref3p View Post
I have been running the mhd ps2 ots map for about a week now and my car runs perfect. You can tell it's super conservative and the turbo has a ton more to give.

Also if your considering buying a hpfp November 27th is a great time as dorch is having a black friday sale. I been waiting 2 months for the sale as I'm going to be getting the n55 stg2 hpfp for a discounted rate of $1444. That's a savings of $255. If stg1 is enough for your needs it's going to be only $1019. I use the word only rather lightly but it's a good deal. Just a fyi
I was not aware of this, thank you very much for the info. My ultimate goal is about 500whp. Ill have to do a bit more research on which pump suits my needs the best.
No problem man. My goals are 500+whp as well and I plan on running around a e50 tune to get there. Dorch recommended the stg2 for my needs due to ethanol content but if you don't plan on running a high e mix stg1 should probably be alright. I'd still do your own research as I went back and forth multiple times hoping I could get away with stg1. What I discovered is dorch's stg1 may be just enough but if it is not then Im screwed. So I decided to just cough up the extra cash and go the overkill route and get their stg2 hpfp.
Appreciate 1