Rep
Drives: BMW 328xi BMW X5 F15 BMW M2

Garage List
2017 BMW M2  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dec540 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by eldogo View Post
I've tried a bunch of other transmission flashes from BM3 to XHP, and I can say that the CS flash pack from kubax86 is the smoothest and fastest of them all. I got the full package that includes the trans, diff, and steering. For the price it's a no brainer.
Are you running any other performance mods on your car? How do you find the launch control?

I'm running FBO + Dorch Stage 2 HPFP with E85 and I found the stock LC and GTS LC to be way too aggressive. I got slower launches than stock because of all the traction loss. I'm running XHP now and it's much better as you're able to dial the LC revs down much lower than the factory software.
I have BM3 stage 2 with fabspeed and MPE, upgraded inter cooler and pipes.

Xhp was too aggressive especially stage 3 in sports +. It was pretty much impossible to drive it in the streets in auto because it stayed on the lower gears and even in manual mode shifting from 3-4-5 the gears hit so hard that makes a very cringing noise like the box is about to fall out.

The CS flash also helped make my car sound very refined with the exhaust setup. Not sure how but it does. It's much more bearable.

I haven't tried LC but it should be great since I also have the dsc and diff flash that makes the car put down the power without spinning.