03-08-2023, 12:44 PM   #21
EndoViper
Private
Rep
Drives: iX3 M Sport Pro

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by silent ninja View Post
Can you post on their Twitter? Usually companies are more responsive.

Could you look at your consumer rights and REJECT the car? If the dash was removed sadly it's likely to have rattles. Maybe new cars have changed, but in my experience anything involving dash removal leaves squeaks and creaks. It's never as good as new.
I actually mentioned Rejecting the car when speaking to Customer Service yesterday. My argument is that, in a few weeks, they will have had the car longer that we had it from new and that, at the moment, we are paying Months of payments through Zenith for a car we don't have and have no idea when we will have again. She did agree but not sure how far we will get with it.

I do know what you mean about rattles though. I have no doubt it will come back and it will not feel 'new' anymore due to the dash being stripped down. I am also worried about what state it will be in as it's just been left parked up in the yard between other cars going in and out for almost two Months now...expecting to find scratches and marks on it or worse when we see it next!
Appreciate 0