View Single Post
      02-20-2024, 03:06 PM   #38
AndyVTForged
Wheel Guru
Rep
Drives: 17 Viper ACR-E, 16 UV GT3RS

Quote:
Originally Posted by JABCAT View Post
I understand there are different features and sizes, but I'm generally cautious about vendors who appear secretive with pricing. I can go to Apex's website, select the various sizes/offsets/finishes, see the price in my cart.
I want to be able to take a look, see pricing options, etc. without having to contact the vendor, send an inquiry, go back and forth with specs, etc. But that's just me.
Hey it's Andy with VTForged. We have "starting at" prices because the prices depend on specs, with various widths costing extra, and infinite options available like 3-piece carbon caps, colorfill engravings, completely custom engravings, etc.

Some things cost more, some don't, some will take us a lot longer to make/do and some are no problem.

I don't want to have a "set in stone" price as that's asking for a choke hold - meaning somebody comes to us saying "hey it says $xxx online, why is it $xxxx now", or maybe down the line our prices go up and somebody quotes an old price listed, etc etc. Just too many issues with setting a price and then customers not being happy when something is different from what they "saw online" if that makes sense.

Other companies have their set fitments, with no customization options and that's great for a "quick order" solution, but we are completely custom and bespoke, every single wheel we make is made to order, just for you. No "off the shelf" options here.
Appreciate 2