Private First Class
Rep
Drives: 2023 M2 & 2018 M2

Garage List
2023 BMW M2  [8.80]
2018 BMW M2  [9.75]
Quote:
Originally Posted by WhiteRqbbit View Post
How is the ride compared to stock for everyday driving? I planned to just go with Eibach Springs to hold me over until I'm ready for a more purposeful setup like this. I like having the settings available, and the wife likes the ride, but I've never been a fan of lowering springs, and I like to have my car perform as well as it looks.
I drive with the shocks at 9 clicks on the street. It’s pretty firm. The Ohlins do a nice job over small bumps not being to firm. But I’d say much stiffer under harsh bumps. When I had the HAS though it felt similar but would unload the back end over big bumps. I also had the car lowered about 1.5”/1.25”, so that really impacted the effectiveness of the stock shocks and the overall suspension travel. I’m not sure how much the Eibach lowers and how much more spring rate it adds. I think anything over an inch lowered with a HAS kit hurts the performance.

For me, I’m weighing track use heavier than street comfort so it works well. For street use with none or maybe a track day here or there, Ohlins probably isn’t the best option unless you are really going for that minimal fender gap look and want to keep good suspension travel.
2018 F87 ///M2 DCT - MPE, BM3 stg1, MAD Intake, xHP stg2, M4GTS Diff/Steering, Euro MDM, Ferodo 3.12, APEX VS-5RS, Potenza RE-71RS, Cobra Nogaro next mods: Ohlins R&T, Vorshlag Camber Plates, SPL parts
IG: Follow ME: genXg87
Appreciate 0