View Single Post
      04-25-2024, 12:10 AM   #142
ModernAngel
Private
Rep
Drives: 2023 M2

Quote:
Originally Posted by bmhewett View Post
look, this grill will last for years in place for sure, these are some advantages i see among other grills:

1.- light weight, made of plastic just like oem radiator grills, forget about heavy metal grills or complicated installation with screws or even drilling holes.
2.- even better than OEM lower radiator grill because that one trends to accumulate leaves between grill and radiator.
3.- it actually looks cool and grill pattern matches G87 character
4.-very easy to install, it took me less than 20 mins. just loose lower bumper and install plastic belts surrounding inner frame
5.- protect both radiators (lower and horizontal)
6.- super easy to remove in case you need radiator maintenance
Yup. Got this same grill protector. Super easy install. Almost impossible to notice the black zip ties.

Literally can’t care less about any potential scratches or marks the zip ties might make down there. For one, I’ll likely never remove them, two, that area gets hit by little pebbles and road debris anyway and three nobody is going to care or look for scratches down there whenever I get around to trading or selling the car. Certainly no dealer is gonna give a hooey looking for tiny scratches in plastic bumper parts 8 inches off the ground to lower my trade-in value.

Gonna drive my car and enjoy the cheap, decent looking and super easy to install protection and get on with my life.
Attached Images

Last edited by ModernAngel; 04-27-2024 at 12:36 PM..
Appreciate 1