04-18-2009, 12:23 PM   #21
1N54E92
Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: BSM F30 M-Sport

Quote:
Originally Posted by 335i Piotr View Post
I got my car at Russel BMW, and salesperson and manager were awesome. They usually close at 8pm, but I was testdriving e90 335i and e46 M3 back to back trying to decide ( I testdrove 335i for about 30min, M3 for about 45min just couldn't get enough of it). They stayed open until 11pm when I decided on 335i. Even when I got my 335i , I went back couple more times to drive the M3 because I was thinking of switching to M3. Either way decided that I dont want to do that since M3 wont' be practical for me and having a newborn baby. Overall, I was very happy customer and if I had a problem with the car, it got taken care of right away (minor stuff like oil sensor acting up, mismatched door handle lights). My sales person was Korey Matthews, just in case you want to know. I would highly recommend them.

Kory Matthews, No F%$$ing Way ! Read the following.

The dealership was Russel BMW in MD. The CA was Korey Matthews.. He called me on monday and asked my interest twice. I stated clearly twice that it was "my goal to purchase the car on Saturday".. The car was sold that same day. My CA was on vacation and I was on a vacation as well.. The understanding was that I was away and would return Saturday to buy the car. I found out on Monday that the car wasn't even held. The CA who sold the car foolishly admitted that making the phone conversation nearly moot to begin with.

J.

link

http://www.1addicts.com/forums/showt...ghlight=russel
Appreciate 0