Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: 08 M3 E92 & 08 E70 X5 4.8

Garage List
2008 M3  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Legen_wait for it_dary View Post
You're right..it doesn't. I wouldn't have known about the acoustic option if I didn't read it in the manual first. So don't assume someone hasn't read the manual. I know many people post questions without reading the manual to begin with, but I would only chime in to a forum of expert enthusiasts if I couldn't figure out the problem myself or from the manual.

Back to the original topic...I just don't feel as comfortable when I lock my car and don't hear a chirp or horn. Hopefully there will be another way to activate this without purchasing the alarm from BMW. My salesman told me the alarm is useless lol

Jason
Well you know how we feel about salesmen. Anyways when I post this I am thinking this "Read the free manual!" but others read it as "Read the Fcukin manual! Anyways in all seriousness I didn't mean to upset anyone was just trying to help. Sorry

08 E92 AW M3 | HRE P40 19" | APE Air Filter | BMW Performance Grills | White Side Gills | CF Mirror Covers | BMW Performance Pedals | F1 Pinnacle Tint | V1 Hardwire | Dinan Performance Software | Gintani Exhaust | H&R Sports Springs | RPI Scoops | BMW CF Spoiler | Challenge Diffuser | Lux H8 V3 | LCI Tail Lights |
Appreciate 0