01-24-2024, 08:20 PM   #137
Bearded-Driver
First Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: BMW M2 (G87) and X3m40i

Quote:
Originally Posted by AudiDad View Post
I’m assuming you got those tattoos after the weight loss, good for you to be living your life. Now back to what’s being done with the M2, how’s the shifting feeling to you ?
AudiDad actually i got most of em while at my largest and lucky for me they have held up pretty well inside of my arms will need to be addressed but thats a next year problem lol.

the shifting is great, after i realized that you dont need to feather throttle at all! which surprised me the most and the same for reverse. The last manual i had was the 2012 turbo beetle haha.

I am also in the works of trying to get a lipkit or something for the car before bimmers united. I want to be in the show some how but i have a lot of work to do before its even ready for that sadly but im still gonna try for that 125 VIP registration and see if i get accepted.

IND-Distribution
Thank you SO much for even checking my page out! theres more to come just trying to make it all work the best i can. I still need to get the color matched side markers i have from yall installed asap! i dropped the car off for PPF and completely forgot i even had em lol

you all can follow my IG as well bearded.m2

the youtube channel is created im just waiting to launch so i can keep content coming weeklyish lol
Appreciate 1
AudiDad61.50