View Single Post
      07-06-2008, 07:09 AM   #5
imported_Shawn
Private
Rep
Drives:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redbeemer View Post
Good question, Shawn. I have been waiting for my 135 coupe forever! I see other members on the forum who ordered much more recently than I did who already have their cars. I do know that the dealer in SA is only getting an allocation of about 2 cars per month this year (135 coupes). They can get you a 128 coupe much more quickly, but all of their allocations for the 135 are taken for months in advance. Not sure if this has to do with sales or just the limited production status. It seems that the 135's are pretty popular in most parts of the country right now which is why it is hard to get a good deal on one. I like their service department in SA as I have dealt with them the past 12 years, but they are hard to deal with in the sales area (I do like several of the CA's there, Robert and Andy).

Since I plan on buying the 135 next year (just paid my last car note off), finding this site is a wonderful source to prepare. If S.A. CAs are hard to deal with in the sales area, I will go elsewhere. Austin isn't that far. If S.A. is that bad, my principles would require me to go to the Austin dealership for every possilbe routine maintenance issue that BMW would pay for. No sense in giving a bad dealership any more money than it already gets.
Appreciate 0