United_States
Rep
Drives: 2016 528 , 2018 M3CS 2020 M8

Garage List
2017 M3  [0.00]
2016 bmw m2351  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by basque76 View Post
Got a message from my new dealer that my May production M5 was in production BUT was missing some of the options (CCB, HK sound, etc.) I requested "due to factory mess up" and asked if I still wanted the car, with an undisclosed "discount". Why wouldn't the dealer just rectify the issue with BMW corp while the car is on site? Dealer wants to offer another allocation but hasn't told me what the production week that would be so I'm kind of confused. Do I want a 2018 M% in September or later? Doubtful. Oh this is after I dropped another another dealer because he told me he had an allocation and had me waiting for 2 months with no production number and when I pressed for it he just ignored my emails.
HK is not an option..its the radio it comes with..for US there is only a few options CCB being one of them..unless you are going to take it to the track or if you need every option i would not care about CCB. really the other options are sunroof and M-drivers package. then you have EXC pack..and drivers ass. package..did you have a custom color or interior?? I hope all works out..if its a lease take the discount..and have an early out on it then order a 2019.
Appreciate 0