View Single Post
      05-11-2023, 10:18 AM   #95
m2ss
Captain
Rep
Drives: people crazy

Quote:
Originally Posted by MooMooM2 View Post
I am glad you love the G87. I saw one at the dealership and it did not look that bad at all. Big road presence for sure and the blue actually is nice irl.

But lets put it this way, if I was undecided btw both this would not be a comparison that would sway me another way or the other. Just because someone owns both cars. I want to know how they drive, not which is faster or has more tech, obviously the new car will have that or bmw would not sell many. But how does the car drive? Maybe silly but if you have not tracked either car I don't think you know how they feel at the limit or which one gives more back to you. The new one will be grippier, faster, better this and that but is it more fun? I drove a g80 around a track and the car was amazing, super fast, stable and lovely seating position, then I drove a f87 and although the G was faster, more precise and if all I cared for was times would be better, the f87 was just more fun and thats that.

I don't dislike the g87 either, actually annoyed with all the hate for it because just let people like wtf they like. Its very BMW which everyone just hates everything and can't stfu about it. Again glad you like the new car, congrats in have 2 awesome cars.
Attached Images

Appreciate 0