View Single Post
      04-09-2016, 07:19 AM   #1
MYK
///MYK
Kuwait
Rep
Drives: M2

M Performance Exhaust- inquiry

Sorry to start a new thread for this, I asked in other threads without any luck. Does anyone know if the BT remote control is an optional accessory that can be purchased but not required to open/close the valves? I mean would it still open/close with the Sport/Sport plus settings and it's something extra to open the valves in non-sport mode? Or would you always need it to open and close the valves. I found mixed facts about this, it said "optional" in some threads and in others, people were complaining about if the remote was at home you would not enjoy the exhaust fully. Does anyone have more information about this?

I love both sounds, the OEM has a lot of rumble and the MPE magnifies the spool so beautifully. I am very interested in the MPE but if the remote has to be used every time you want to enjoy the full blast then it's a deal breaker for me. I love the built in option of operating the exhaust with the driving mode settings.

Thanks in advance.

Oh and here is my spec's sheet, is this the equivalent of "Exec" in the USA? In Kuwait you don't get to choose much, just the color, transmission and if you want a sunroof. I see most of the specs of the Exec minus the heated steering wheel which is not required here.

Name:  image.jpeg
Views: 3222
Size:  132.2 KB

Last edited by MYK; 04-09-2016 at 07:41 AM..
Appreciate 0