01-15-2011, 04:04 PM   #4
sfax
Brigadier General
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: BMW X3 2011 F25

Quote:
Originally Posted by BIMMER UK 76 View Post
Do you make reasons up tp pass by the dealer and just pop in? - was thinking of doing this tomorrow (again)

Does that mean that your dealer has a demo car and a showroom car now (if so hoping mine got one also - def a reason to pop in)

When I popped in a coupe of weeks ago the X3 demo was not in, out on a test drive I asked? No they said "the sales manager is driving it and not in today" - WTF - no demo at the dealers to view because the sales manager is swanning around in it!

Cheers for pics btw
I had a "genuine" reason today and that was that I knew they had a showroom X3 that I hadn't seen yet and I was curious. Also I haven't actually seen one in the flesh since last October.

They seemed quite happy for me to have a good look around I also got an update on the status of my order and had a chat. He said new orders are being told it's likely to be July for delivery

Yes, they have both a showroom car and demo car. Re. no car at all at your dealership, beggars belief doesn't it!?!

F25 xDrive20d SE __ professional multimedia package | dynamic package | climate package | 309s | xline | xenons | electric seats | folding mirrors | business speakers
Appreciate 0