FeckinSpaceman
Captain
Rep
Drives: 22' M240i

Garage List
2022 BMW M240i  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by bimmerbby View Post
Wow soooo clean. This is so crazy. This is exactly how I wanted to build my m240. But my boyfriend convinced me to get non shadowline with cerium wheels instead lol
Thanks, and I think cerium is a great look with the color too and probably the more popular choice, but I just prefer the Shadowline. Shadowline definitely looks its best against a light color like BG or AW in my opinion, but I'm still really happy how my build came out overall.

I initially had the cerium wheels ordered and then after sleeping on it overnight, I woke up and text the dealer to change and add the cooling/ wheel & tire package. I'm very glad I did

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fredward20 View Post
Looks so nice in different lightings, can’t wait for my thundernight! I went with the cognac interior though. I have oyster now in my 330 so I wanted a change.
Thanks, and yes, the color has a ton of character and changes dramatically depending on the lighting. Those overcast shots I took have some crazy shadow and light play throwing on the body.

I've definitely seen some heads turn the few times I've driven her! Had quite a few compliments already with people gushing over the color

Previous
2019 540, 2018 M3 CS, 2015 M3, 2011 550i, 2013 335i
Appreciate 1
gp_solo2190.50