View Single Post
      08-12-2017, 07:17 PM   #8
akkando
Major General
Rep
Drives: 17 M2 DCT LBB,11 e90 M3 ZCP IB

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cibbersicks View Post
This will be why then. Here in the UK you can spec them without, hence why these cars don't have the tilting mirror...
It drives me nuts, the motor is there as it's used for adjustment on the button!!
Get the Bimmercode app you can probably code it in so they tilt on reverse even in your region.

As far as folding mirrors, I love the feature AFTER coding in that they fold on lock, because then I know I the car is locked when looking at it. Also less chance someone knocks them off the car when folded.

Water getting under the mirror when washing is annoying, always trying to dry that so that it doesn't drip on anything.

I have given up on the wheels. I pretty much just spray them down with water then wash the car. They are a pain to clean and don't stay clean very long. Dirty wheels don't bother me much I guess.

The voice control system works shockingly well for me. I don't use it all the time but when I do it seems to always works even when I expect it not to. I love being able to just shut off navigation or have it jump to Satellite radio Station of my choosing without having to fiddle with menus or take my eyes off the road.

As far as more M logos, I don't really care either way I guess.

Wish the leather on the seats was nicer. Hate that the carbon fiber looks fake as fuck and it's easy to chip or scratch. Don't like the plastic behind the carbon fiber handles on the door, just feels bad when I put my hand on it. Don't like not having oil temp on pre LCI. Small gas tank is annoying. The rear view mirror seems small and I find myself having to move my head depending on how I am sitting to see what I want. Wish there was a way to get MDM + Sport throttle. First gear is annoyingly short. Wireless phone charger just reduces storage space. No sync for dual climate control sucks.
Appreciate 0