Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2023 M2

Garage List
2023 M2  [8.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by SexyRoger View Post
It's good, again it's compared against an SUV. OG m2 was vs a Macan, this one is slower by 4 seconds to a Cayenne GT.

I mean, good budget car, it's perfect for those in the northern UK to park on the grass and wash their car at a race track after trailering them in to save on the mileage and road debris as well as tire wear.

Otherwise, BMW has a long way to catch the SUV in their sports cars.
Quote:
Originally Posted by SexyRoger View Post
It's good, again it's compared against an SUV. OG m2 was vs a Macan, this one is slower by 4 seconds to a Cayenne GT.

I mean, good budget car, it's perfect for those in the northern UK to park on the grass and wash their car at a race track after trailering them in to save on the mileage and road debris as well as tire wear.

Otherwise, BMW has a long way to catch the SUV in their sports cars.
Completely incorrect, of course. The G87 was tested to be in fact quicker than the Cayenne Turbo GT, by multiple publications.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_o...eife_lap_times

Quote:
Originally Posted by CatchF22DirtyF30 View Post
Really excited to see how this number changes once the LCI xDrive update comes later this year.
I don't think the extra 20 hp are going to make much of a difference, unless there are other updates, like tires.
The CS is definitely going to be quicker, by how much, that's the real question.
There is no xDrive planned to come later this year. I don't think there's going to be an xDrive at all actually but that's a different story.
Attached Images

aerobod3719.50