View Single Post
      03-04-2024, 11:37 PM   #10
JABCAT
Professor
Rep
Drives: '23 M2 & '22 X3 M Competition

Quote:
Originally Posted by trixt View Post
How would concerns be alleviated? A ppi? Having it inspected at a bmw dealer? Most, if not all cars on Autotrader are severely overpriced
If the 1,200 break-in service wasn't performed, I wouldn't buy it unless they included the service & it was verified there was no impact on the warranty due to it not being performed on time.

If it was performed, then that would alleviate that worry. It also appears that there are a few modifications done to the vehicle, one being yellow drls? If so, that could potentially void the warranty on the lights, which are very expensive. Just something to keep in mind.

There were definitely some crazy prices on autotrader, but if other dealers are asking much more for similar vehicles I often wonder why one is asking less. At $62.5 asking, there is almost always $3-5K or more margin built in for the dealer on a used car. I'd be wondering why they gave so low on trade-in (if they did).

His: '23 M2, Toronto Red Metallic, M highlight interior, carbon fiber interior trim, shadowline, lighting pkg, auto cruise, live cockpit pro.
Appreciate 0