View Single Post
      07-20-2022, 01:41 PM   #2
PARTS@STBMW
Rep
Drives: BMW

Kevin,

Thanks for taking the time to put your experience out on the forum. It gives our team a chance to respond.

We do our best to be totally open and up front with all of our clients. There is a balancing act between fast processing times, permanence of issued orders and allowance for cancellations.

In your specific case, we did not have your components in stock. Upon you placing the order there is a clear disclaimer (that you clicked through) that explains the cancellation charges you would experience. As you have. Additionally, the same verbage is found in our policies tab on the page.

Once our center tenders payment from you, we incur a processing charge. The cost of doing business.. etc. We recieve this fee on money going out and coming in. We accept this cost of doing business with our clients. However, we do not accept this fee for not doing business.

You purchased an item, that we then ordered for you. Upon arrival it would have been shipped to you. When you chose to cancel, we refunded your payment less the fee. We still have the part on the way from BMW, only now we do not have a reserved buyer. If we choose to return the item, that you no longer wish to purchase, our center will incur additional fees.

Again, we appreciate our clients. I cannot make an exception to a rule, just because you do not "like it".

Lastly, your statments in email only further support our policy, and give us an opportunity to earn more business.

"if you cannot make an exception to this ridiculous policy, then i'll go to the next best option of making sure people understand that you don't care about your customers at all. Really sad when business do this sort of thing."

Thank you for taking the time to post on the forums. I will include a link below to our policy for you to see, again.

https://www.bmwpartspros.com/policies/returns

-BMWPartsPros
Appreciate 2
GOLFFRR10849.00
wb8164128.50