View Single Post
      08-24-2008, 02:30 PM   #11
RiXst3r
Rep
Drives: M235i

Quote:
Originally Posted by UpGrade+ View Post
Hey Rick, I'm loving my JB1 I ordered from you. What is the process of upgrading to JB3? Do I send first then buy the jb3 at the subtracted price or is that I buy first, then send in my jb1 and get refunded? Thanks again.
Here is the official "blurb" about upgrades. Short story, yes, you get a full credit, just order the jb3 first, do the swap, and send back the jb1 with a copy of its receipt.

**********Customers who purchased a JB1/JB2 directly from Burger Motorsports or RiXeffects qualify for an upgrade credit. To take advantage of this program purchase the JB3 and after the swap ship your JB1/JB2 back with a copy of your paypal or credit card receipt, and BMS will issue a refund to your paypal account or credit card for the purchase price of your JB1/JB2. This policy applies to original purchasers only and BMS has the final say in whether or not an upgrade refund will be issued. Tuners sent in that do not qualify for upgrade (e.g. no record of JB3 customer purchasing JB1/JB2 from BMS) will become the property of BMS with no refund issued. Only receipts from Burger Motorsports and RiXeffects will be accepted. Sorry, we can not give credit for H, Solenoid Kit, R, or X upgrades.
Appreciate 0