04-20-2021, 09:27 AM   #5
mfarrzhp
Captain
Rep
Drives: 2018 M3 Competition

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by PeregrineFalcon View Post
Here in Europe all of these cars are about the same price, or even more expensive than M3/4.

Even the RWD M4 will be faster than C8, and American "muscle cars" are rarely able to put the power down in real world conditions.

Just look at the difference between the two compared to Carrera 911!

From 100-200 km/h the M4 is significantly faster, and with AWD BMW will demolish the C8 from a dig!

I also think that tuned AWD M4 is going to be a beast simply by looking what heavier M5/8 can do.
Different drivers, different days. I disagree that an M4 will demolish a C8 from a dig. I personally recorded 0-60 in 3.1 on a less than ideal surface at Ron Fellows racing school. Multiple videos of stock C8s running high 10s in the 1/4 mile. I do agree that an M4 will beat it from 100km/hr onward. The mid engine and suspension really make the C8 launch well.

And if we are talking mods, you can get a bolt on supercharger for the C8 for $12K in the states good for another 200HP. I'm not a C8 guy, just posting some other bang for the buck modded options.

Yes, I agree most of that list I had is in the same ballpark or a bit higher than a tuned M4 price wise, again in the US.

I'd lean towards the G80 M3 over the M4 and I'd take it over all the cars I listed. Just providing a counterpoint.
Appreciate 1