View Single Post
      07-01-2022, 12:57 PM   #151
Tag
this is the way
Rep
Drives: N-1 starfighter

Quote:
Originally Posted by bschmickle View Post
Talked to many dealers in my area and got on two separate lists with the 5th and 7th spot in writing. Had a couple others saying they wouldn't do anything until the car has officially been announced. A sales manager at my local dealer told me in person that in reality I need to lower my expectations as he believes it will never get to the 5th person and that any dealer would be lucky to get just one of these. He claims he has seen the car in person and suspects low production numbers and doubts they will sell anywhere near msrp. Should I be taking what he says with a grain of salt?
Sounds like he's giving you his gut feeling. Maybe that's based off the F87 since it had low production from the start. I don't believe that will be the case with the G87, but the supply chain might be a factor if it continues to be problematic when the car goes into production. I would still get on lists. Those that are persistent will get a car, the ones that half ass it will be waiting at the back on the line.
Appreciate 2
bean_140.00
T_U_D6687.00