View Single Post
      03-20-2024, 05:27 AM   #2
Dav3
Major
Rep
Drives: G87 M2/E89 35is/F21 M140i/GT4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe AUTOID View Post
We thought we would give our thoughts on the differences between the best lowering spring solutions on the market for the G87 M2.
Aimed towards those looking for a fast road set up rather than a full blown track coilover.
Especially given how terrible the road conditions are here the UK right now - being able to retain the OEM adaptive suspension is vital.

MSS SUSPENSION - NO COMPROMISE CHOICE.

Finding the Ideal Balance Between Comfort and Performance.

For drivers seeking an enhanced driving experience without sacrificing ride quality, MSS (Modular Suspension Solutions) offers an intriguing solution.
Their adjustable suspension kits promise to bridge the gap between comfort and performance, a claim we recently put to the test.

The Technology: Understanding Triple Rate Springs
The core of MSS's approach lies in their Triple Rate Spring Technology. This design incorporates three distinct spring rates within a single unit, offering a progressive response to road conditions:[LIST][*]Initial Rate: A soft initial rate absorbs imperfections for improved grip and comfort.[*]Secondary Rate: A stiffer secondary rate engages during cornering, enhancing handling and control.[*]Final Rate: The stiffest rate [...]
Can you share alignment sheet for MSS springs? And specify if it was done Laden or Unladen (with bmw weight distribution and a full tank or not)

Interested in the MSS kit but would be great to have a suggested alignment reference point (Happy to even receive it privately post purchase)

Would also be fair to mention that the MSS kit will require 12mm spacers to clear the adjustment perch
Gone: E92 M3 | RS3 8V | E82 1M | AMG GT-S | X3M Comp | F80 M3 | Juke Nismo RS | E85 Z4 M Roadster | R58 Coupe JCW | F87 M2C| F87 M2 | F22 M240i | F82 M4 | E89 Z4 2.0i | F56 Cooper S | E92 330i | R56 One
Appreciate 1