View Single Post
      10-11-2014, 01:35 PM   #1
AIRHEIR
X3M Comp
Rep
Drives: X3M Comp

Service History Not Showing in iDrive

Just got my car serviced in MA. I was traveling and needed car serviced so went to closest BMW dealer which happened to be BMW of Norwell. Staff was very helpful and everything was done on time. My only issue which they have not been able to resolve is this:

1. I am not seeing the service history in iDrive after they performed the service.

I showed them pictures from the forurm of other people that had the service history. They said they had never seen that before and would definitely look into it.

I advised them (based on what I had read on the forums) that in order for this option to show up they would need to make sure to reset the service minder via the scan tool and not using the instrument cluster. They advised me that is what they had done.

They proceeded to take the car back in and go thru the procedure of resetting the computer all over again to try to get the service history to show up in iDrive...but no luck.

Any thoughts?

1. How long does it take for iDrive to update with service record? is it instantaneous or does it have to get downloaded form somewhere..

2. What are my options?

Dealer advised me to come back in monay when their genius is on sight and we can try to work this out at that time. They seem to think that this information will be downloaded to the car from BMW NA....and that it will show up when the car refreshes...

Help Please...
Appreciate 0