View Single Post
      02-27-2023, 06:02 AM   #82
M2222
Enlisted Member
Australia
Rep
Drives: Only interesting stuff.

I am largely a Porsche man with things like Gt3 RS, Gt3 Touring, Boxster GTS 4.0, etc in my garage. BMW is my second favorite brand having previously owned M2, X5, 335i, etc. Last year I picked up a G84 M4 and have been enjoying it very much.

Last week I ordered a M2 to add to the garage. Configuring the car was incredibly simple compared to buying a Porsche as there were only 3 options boxes to tick compared to Porsches 50+.

The two main things that disappointed me were the color options and the wheel options.

i was pretty much hooked on TR which looked good in the photos until I saw a new M3 in this color on the weekendÂ….and I didnÂ’t like it at all.
In the flesh, to my eyes at least, it’s more like a rust red or oxidized ketchup color rather than a “sporting” red so changed my config to white.

With regards to the wheels, i aleady have the only wheels you can get on the M2 on my M4 and do not want the same wheels again. So i am now trying to source a set of the gold/bronze Performance Parts wheels.

I am really looking forward to getting the car and tracking it. I also have a GT4 RS coming around the same time so they will a make for an interesting pair on the track.

Last edited by M2222; 02-27-2023 at 06:12 AM..
Appreciate 0