M2PDX
Lieutenant Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2017 M2

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustinHEMI View Post
W
1) G87 is far more planted. What do I mean? Though there are several examples, there was one in particular that I thought I was going to die in my F87. Going around a fast corner on a less than stellar road..., in Minecraft..., and halfway though the corner the right side of the road dropped off due to big truck ruts. My F87 lost all composure and I ended up sideways, but I'm skilled enough to correct and didn't put it in the ditch.

I really love this car and the number of thumbs ups, waves, and chats I've had the last 3 days far outnumber any I've ever had in my F87. It is a car with presence, and is not mistaken for any other car in the lineup. BMW has a winner on its hands. Congrats to everyone that's going to partake!
That's exactly right! I love my F87, but anyone who has driven one hard has found that its rear end gets unsettled and traction/stability control can kick in at just the wrong moment - - especially on a bumpy curve - - from time to time. It's great to hear that BMW has fixed this fairly significant issue!

Thanks for the review. Still waiting for my dealer to get their first allocations. The wait is KILLING ME!!

Appreciate 3
JustinHEMI7442.00
uter82.50