View Single Post
      05-12-2023, 07:49 PM   #9
AlpineBoost
Captain
Rep
Drives: '23 Civic Type R

Garage List
I like Jason and enjoy the Hagerty videos with him, but I'm interested to see how their M2 review video turns out given his comments here vs. the review from last month. I actually find a lot of positives in what he's saying for what I'm looking for in a car, but the part about the BRZ/GR86 is plain silly and disconnected from reality.

https://www.hagerty.com/media/new-ca...rivers-choice/

Quote:
2023 BMW M2 Review: Driver’s choice

That playfulness is what really separates the 2023 BMW M2 from its bigger M3 and M4 siblings. It remains the most driver-oriented, most engaging, most focused car in the M stable. Cadillac’s CT4-V Blackwing may have the more eager and agile chassis, and the Audi RS3’s five-cylinder may be the more special engine, but the the latest M2 is a good reminder that there’s still a lot of Motorsport know-how in the halls of BMW M."

Highs: Jewel of an engine, confident and poises chassis, excellent overall balance.

Lows: Suspension could be more controlled, steering lacks nuanced feedback, interior surfaces don’t impress.

Takeaway: The M car to get, and the one that tracks most closely to enthusiasts’ image of the brand.
Appreciate 2
ronin130131002.00
///M TOWN20466.50