View Single Post
      05-25-2008, 09:24 PM   #10
RobLS
Major
Rep
Drives: M3 Coupe

Quote:
Originally Posted by amybang View Post
I'm a long-time Apple fan, and bought an iPhone the first week they were out. I just wanted to caution you against relying on the next generation having GPS. Until they are actually announced, it's anyone's guess what it will have. Apple rumors run the gamut from "it won't even make calls anymore" to "it will clean your floors".

The only thing you can be certain of is that you'll be able to buy one with at least 16Mb of memory (because you can now), it will run all those new SKD apps that will be out, it will be more than you expect to pay, and I will buy one.

FWIW - the GPS-like triangulation the current model does with Google Maps right now is pretty slick. It serves my needs nicely.

amy!
I agree with amy, ive been an apple fan for several years now, had my iPhone first day. Loved it since. You're really not paying for just a phone, but for future expandability as well. Just wait the couple weeks to find out if it wil have GPS or not. Most likely it will, a lot of trusty resources have said it. And the new triangulation thing works very well, as amy previously stated.
Appreciate 0