AlteBMW
Lieutenant Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: '23 760ix; '23 X3; '23 MB wgn

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.blue View Post
Thanks this is good information and does help some. Not a dealbreaker but even though you had the shorter coup versus the grand coup, does the 760 fit in an average garage? 212 inches seem to be pretty long and I usually keep my X5M in the garage each night so my kids can park in the drive way whenever they visit or whoever else visits. Thanks for the comparison information again!
212 inches is long but mine fits in my garage (house built cicra 1950) in the same place my G12 resided, with the same wheel stop location on the floor. I have just a bit less room in front and rear, but no major difficulty getting in or out of the garage, which is 2 car 1 door. In my other house which is 2 car but 2 separate doors, it also fits in the G12 slot, but the width means extra care coming in and out (its the mirrors that make it harder).
Appreciate 1
Mr.blue239.50