View Single Post
      05-07-2022, 05:02 PM   #13
mzimand
Private
Rep
Drives: 2023 M2

I am coming from a 2020 Porsche GT4 and still have a 997 911. This car will never be a GT4 but unless you are using it for drag racing it does not need anymore power. I am blown way by the power delivery of the m240i and am having a blast driving the same great roads I drove the GT4 on. I do not think that more power will make this car anymore fun in the canyons or mountains (I live in socal and have access to some great roads). The braking is where this car is lacking. Improve the brakes and the car would be something really special. Don’t get me wrong for under $60k you getting allot of car. I am loving everything about this car and was planning on getting another Porsche to replace the GT4 but right now I have no need to get anything because the m240i is still putting a huge smile on my face with each drive. Even my friends that are the “Porsche or nothing” types are amazed by it.

I had a 2017 c63s as a daily and can say that the m240i is a better car in every way. There is no way this car only has 382hp. It pulls harder then the GT4 and the 997 911 feels slow compared to it.

This was supposed to be a car to use for a few months until I could find another sports car but I cannot find anything for under $100k that compares to it. Maybe when the M2 comes out I will consider getting that. But I seriously doubt it. The multiple personalities of the m240i is hard to beat.
Appreciate 8