View Single Post
      05-19-2023, 09:23 PM   #1597
az8823
Private
Rep
Drives: G87 M2

Hi everyone, sorry if this has been asked before, but I tried to comb through as many of the post as I could before my eyes started to hurt. Finally getting back into a BMW, formerly I owned a '14 335 and '14 550 so it's been awhile. Anyways, I went to my dealer last week and put the deposit down on a new M2 MT. He told me est production Aug and delivery by Sept. I've never ordered a vehicle before so I'm not really too informed of the process. His response was that if they get the # they typically get allocated, the Aug prod date should be pretty accurate. However, I've come across of a lot of people saying fall to next spring time frames. Honestly, I don't want to wait that long. So, my questions are, do you feel he's being realistic and 2) Should I think more about an M3?
I love the looks of the M2 but not sure if I'm ready for a coupe as a DD. With the M3, I actually like the looks of it and having the sedan would be a huge plus long term but I'm probably still 65/35 leaning towards staying on the list for the M2. Any insight would be great. Thanks in advance.
Appreciate 1