View Single Post
      02-08-2023, 11:01 AM   #11
M_Power Rob
Brigadier General
Rep
Drives: '23 M240 and '23 M2

Quote:
Originally Posted by theDevThing View Post
You guys are right. I have submitted my build through the dealership. Getting the first allocation in the city at that dealership when allocations start getting assigned, makes me happy. �� Given that I waited over 2 years for a 992 GT3 and didn’t get the car since they sold out.

With the experience with Porsche, if I could get a build slot to submit my spec, it’s a huge plus. Then it’s up to Porsche to approve that Build and get you a status, VIN etc.

This is my first time getting a BMW brand new, so forgive me if I am using incorrect terminology or process. I was attempting to summarize the conversation I have had with the dealership.

With the M2 even if it gets delayed a few months I know I will have one. Not 2 years after ����

Could be two years for the BMW, who knows?

As for your Porsche, something doesn't sound right either. Yes, allocations are beyond tight and backed up but as long as you didn't have any time constraints, and willing to pay for the premium over msrp, you should be able to get one (may be 2025 for build but...).

Last edited by M_Power Rob; 02-08-2023 at 01:06 PM..
Appreciate 0