03-18-2016, 07:31 AM   #19
M3 Adjuster
Banned
Albania
Rep
Drives: 1M, X1 M Sport, E46 325ic

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlexCirc
Somewhat irritated today. Talked to my SA and he states the there is a hold and I brought up the April 16th date in which he had heard about.

To the unfortunate news, I was told since its a HEA car that I cannot opt for a PCD. I was planning on passing this up anyway since I'm impatient and dont want to wait for a reservation spot. The car is in Texas though and I was told by him a month ago that they could ship it to my local dealer at no expensive. Of course today he states this is not an option anymore, I either have to pick the car up and drive it home (1500 miles) or have it shipped...

Anyone have any recommendations? I'm awaiting to hear shipping prices to make a final decision.
Are you serious ? Do you want this car or not ?

You are getting a dealer " demo " car. No way PCD would ever have been an option so it didn't even need to be mentioned.

**If you want this car you better go pick it up. **

To get my 1M I rode with a friend across the country from Texas to ofest at Barber. Then I caught a bus from a sketchy Birmingham greyhound station at 3am and rode the bus to Columbia South Carolina where I reached an even sketchier station and caught a cab to the dealer because the salesman didn't answer up and i didn't want to get knifed in a bus station.

I drove my car home from South Carolina back to Birmingham, where I stopped and had the scheduled 1200 mile service done ( my car was originally delivered to me in Munich in September ) and then continued the drive back to Texas and it was a blast!

Keep effing around and the dealer will change their mind * for you * and say the car has a 5K Markup.

I tell you, all you people WHINING about not getting your HEA cars til 4/16 need to STFU and realize how much happier you will be in a month than hundreds if not potentially THOUSANDS of people.

*You will instantly own a car that will be worth more than its MSRP and that no one else can get, and you will be the envy of those on the board and people on the street. *

At least for a little while... And maybe longer
Appreciate 1