View Single Post
      03-03-2017, 01:58 PM   #17
av8andmtb
Registered
Rep
Drives: 16 340i MPPSK

First post here.

Have had the MPPSK on my 340i for 3 weeks now.

Finding it pretty livable everyday. Very livable in comfort, snarly and crackly in sport if you get on it at all, does much more spectacular burnouts in sport plus than before. The pops and crackles may annoy some but I'm fine with them since you can make them go away on command. Can get some drone when you lug it under load in Sport and end up short shifting manually around town at times to avoid holding gears too long but thats fine with me as well. In comfort noise level higher than stock but is pretty reasonable with no drone and "undignified" no snaps, crackles and pops.

There is definitely a better push to go with all the noise but that is pretty subjective, objectively tires break definitely loose noticeably easier and substantially longer in sport plus. Not so sure if it's just the extra torque or some portion of the traction control was loosened up as well in sport plus.

While I would prefer sport steering setting for any enthusiastic driving certainly not a show stopper on the freeway and ride is way better anyway over socal chop anyway in comfort.

My normally sedate wife came home with a smile after 'borrowing' the car and it was obvious when the pulled in driveway she was running around in sport.......

Last edited by av8andmtb; 03-03-2017 at 02:14 PM..
Appreciate 0