View Single Post
      11-28-2020, 12:34 AM   #11
wifes first bimmer
Enlisted Member
Rep
Drives: 330i, i3, '82 R65LS

Quote:
Originally Posted by ruczko View Post
You're right. It also seems like the simplest hook up solution.
You may want to re-think that. If being around longer is of importance to you, then go with DINAN, they have been tuning BMWs since 1979.

Also, for around $200 (I am assuming that is your budget), you may want to compare apples to apples - see what connections each goes to, and what they actually do. My preference for the TT was it goes to 2 sensors and it costs the least, not to mention I liked their app a lot.

Personally, I love my TT, and I have money left for an intake which I didn't get. Plus it worked really well on my last car (Focus ST) and I do think it is the smartest choice you can make if you like your money.

Also, I don't do 1/4 mile runs or 0-60s so I don't look at those metrics. I prefer 20-80(give or take) mph blasts since that is my range of driving Plus, as a tinkerer myself, I like that their app lets me adjust the tune to my liking. I do take the path least travelled - none of the above may be right for you so pick accordingly. I would go with Dinan if you really want to pay more for peace of mind.

WISHLIST: BM3, HPFP, Turbo + IC + water ... new car eventually
Appreciate 0