01-29-2007, 11:52 AM   #10
MDman
Private First Class
United_States
Rep
Drives: Space Grey BMW 335i Coupe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scottz71 View Post
I got my first rock knick on the front mask Saturday night. When I detailed the car on Sunday I fumed about it...and I am still pissed. Yeah, yeah, it is a car and the NoVa roads just suck, but I want to do something about it.

I'd like to get feedback from DC Metro's on which product you got, liked/disliked, and who you went to. There are some real horror stories of bubbling, peeling, yellowing, and even installer finger prints in getting this stuff put on your car...I want the best product, something that will protect the car but retain its beauty and shine...basically I want a force field from rocks and road debris...

I hope everybody will weigh in...I want to get this done ASAP.
Hey Scottz71, I got my clear bra installed by Skip Vachon from PFT Films. Their website is http://www.pftfilms.com/ if you care to get more details about them. As far as I know they are the only ones that provide a limited lifetime warranty and guarantee on labor. They only use 3M paint protection. My price for a complete kit was $1095. That includes front bumper, hood, headlights, fog lights, side mirrors, and the leading corner of the front fenders. He is a mobile installer as well. I got it installed at VOB BMW thanks to my Sales Associate lending us their indoor garage two weeks after my purchase. If you are interested in seeing the clear bra installed on my 335i let me know and we can arrange something.
Appreciate 0