View Single Post
      05-19-2022, 10:12 AM   #4
Evan@Tischer
Rep
Drives: Online Parts Sales

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caerus View Post
Thanks for your support here and the discounted part prices. I had good intentions of getting the touch up paint from you but the high price of shipping ($9) and handling charge ($3.95) put it about $3 higher than local dealer at full price plus state tax. Also, right before check out the delivery date was very long compared to two days local dealer. The long delivery is mainly why I canceled. I am sure bigger ticket items will make you guys the clear go to for internet parts. Thanks again for being here to help us out.
You're very welcome, and thanks for the feedback!

For relatively inexpensive items such as this, we completely understand sourcing locally if it makes more sense to you. However, if you'd like to save the trip - we're always happy to ship parts to your doorstep, but s&h rates have been increasing lately (along with just about everything else these days).

As for transit time, we ship from Maryland - and shipping to NC is usually only a couple days via the Economy option. The delivery ETA's shown at checkout are usually over-estimated - they're on the generic side and we like to under-promise and over-deliver.

Please let us know should you need anything else!

Contact Us | Facebook | Twitter | New: Shop Porsche & Audi parts!
Appreciate 1
Caerus534.50