View Single Post
      12-19-2020, 12:31 PM   #1
MrZazaboo
Registered
Rep
Drives: Ford Escape

Hey gents/ladies,

Picked up a CPO G30 w/ 24k miles a couple months ago. Long story short there was a dent in the front bumper and they conceded it happened on their lot & installed/painted a brand new bumper for me.

I have a beater I use for work so I've babied/garaged the BMW and barely ran through 2 tanks of gas in 2 months. Somehow I picked up a scratch on the front bumper. I just had the car ceramic coated & the guy said he would work on the scratch best he could. He said the next step would get expensive real quick. It improved but isn't perfect. I'm about to get an Xpel Ultimate clear bra installed but would like to fix the scratch best I can before the Xpel goes on over it.

Any opinions if some touch-up paint would be appropriate for this kind of scratch or any other DIY/lower-cost corrections to fix the scratch prior to clear bra?

First pic is before ceramic coating & second is after. **EDIT** uploaded pics wrong — first pic is it's current state and second pic is before ceramic coating** **Dark Graphite Metallic**

TIA
Attached Images

Appreciate 0