Private First Class
Rep
Drives: 2023 M2 & 2018 M2

Garage List
2023 BMW M2  [8.80]
2018 BMW M2  [9.75]
Quote:
Originally Posted by kevinG87 View Post
Thank you kind sir. Can you let me know how to do these parts? I am having problem with getting the boot into that small space and the nut provided to screw the bracket in is too short to bite into the shaft behind it to hold the bracket from moving
That part was a pain. I checked to see if I had some pics but I don’t of that part. The set screw is in the middle thread. You have to be patient and take on half of the boot and push it into the gap. Then push the ring up a bit to put some tension on the boot. Then do the same on the other side. Then push the ring up as hard as you can and set the set screw.

Once I did that I put them on the car. I had to rotate the ring a bit once I got it on the car for the bracket to be positioned right and clear everything gotta be careful if you rotate or the boot may slip out again.

This is the only pic I have. It is the passenger side.
Attached Images

2018 F87 ///M2 DCT - MPE, BM3 stg1, MAD Intake, xHP stg2, M4GTS Diff/Steering, Euro MDM, Ferodo 3.12, APEX VS-5RS, Potenza RE-71RS, Cobra Nogaro next mods: Ohlins R&T, Vorshlag Camber Plates, SPL parts
IG: Follow ME: genXg87
Appreciate 1