Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: BMW 3

Garage List
1996 320iT  [0.00]
2003 M3  [0.00]
2006 325i  [0.00]
2008 M3  [0.00]
Moton kit - nothing like the CS kit - or not a lot like. The reason it has taken two years to get it on the market is the huge amount of testing and revision they have done on the dampers. They are treating this like another line to a good degree and I think they are a bit more dialed-in than the Club Sport and I don't miss the canisters for most normal use.

A good suspension works for any tire use to a reasonable degree. Slicks have a little different characteristics, but we are talking about a DOT-R radial tire here. We have raced on a Toyo T1-S pure street tire in the past and the same dampers and even similar spring rates were used when we moved to a DOT-R. The performance differential will be there on street or track tires - again, unless you are going a bit out of the box. Doing some testing of Nitto NT-05 for them shortly back-to-back with a Michelin PS-2, then swapping to an NT-01 DOT-R. Unfortunately not doing a suspension swap this time to prove the point, but I expect the street tires to be similar in performance, just less grip.

PFC - you mean these old things? Just verified fitment end of last week. Should have the 4-wheel at VIR and Road Atlanta. As far as delivery date for customers, I assume a couple of weeks later - it is a priority.

The solid brake guides don't fit the E9X calipers and I don't anticipate making anything right now. I am HOPING to see PFC pads in a month or so - again on my high priority list. I know when our car was there they measured it up for the Direct-Drive stock replacement rotors, but no eta on those.

2:21 at Sebring... Keep in mind that a 2700# World Challenge car does a 2:21 and we are typically a little faster than Koni GS cars that are full built racecars. So if 2:21 is possible, it will take a lot better driver than me to get there.

Brakes and car pic. Not really dropping the car too much to keep the geometry reasonable.
Attached Images

Appreciate 0