05-06-2023, 09:29 AM   #11
mike@x-ph.com
Joint Chiefs of Staff
United_States
Rep
Drives: 07-335/12-328/18-M4/21-M4CP

Quote:
Originally Posted by RockCrusher View Post

You state in another post you have done complete builds on leased cars and with no problems. I find this hard to accept.

But how can the leased car with mods be returned even if it is not manifesting any problems?
I understand your skepticism, and it's natural to have doubts when it comes to modifying leased vehicles. However, as I mentioned before, my personal experience with complete builds on leased cars has been positive, and I have documented my builds on the forums for transparency.

Setting my experience aside, this forum, with its 15-year history, serves as a massive pool of data on modified cars, including leased vehicles. There are hundreds of thousands of tuned cars with various modifications, ranging from simple stage 1 tunes to full builds. If warranty voids were a common issue due to modifications, you would expect to find numerous threads discussing such experiences. However, you will be hard-pressed to find more than a couple of such threads, indicating that warranty voids are relatively rare in this community.

It's essential to consider the data and experiences shared on this forum when forming an opinion on the matter. While you are entitled to your opinion, I encourage you to take some time and look through the available data before coming to a conclusion.

So again, show me the data of all these voided warranties, and let's have a real conversion. If after 15 years of BMW turbo cars and hundreds of thousands of tuned BMWs, you cannot find the data, you should probably revise your opinion.

Phone number 702-494-9435
Appreciate 1
MASHCT680.50