View Single Post
      07-27-2014, 11:18 AM   #21
w3rkn
Banned
Rep
Drives: BMW 135is

To all:
It is very odd to see Johnny-come-lately keep popping up in these threads... to offer opinions based on "I like my bmw..." . Same people who are unable to rebuttal anything, because they wrap their ego all over it.

As a BMW owner and a car enthusiast I have did a great deal of research & reading on the new mustang (s550). Seems most of you have not, thus making your comments laughable and utterly moot.

100% new Mustang deserves a 100% new approach. If you don't want to give any car it's benefit, then continue to be a badge whore... it suites you. But most won't give you the benefit of the doubt, because most here responding don't have an informed opinion on the subject matter.. & those who are informed, will just mock you instead...

Re-read the other threads, same goofballs, whom just bought their fist BMW all upset (emotionally) about comparing a BMW to a Ford. Same people who haven't been following the decline of BMW for the last 20 years and just recently got sucked into their //Marketing.

It is a nervous time for BMW owners...

The Mustang (in its many forms) will compete with BMW is every category and steal a lot of sales. Whether you personally like this or not, doesn't matter. The more One reads about the new s550, the less there is to harp about. This car was engineered correctly.

Obviously, there is a roughly $24,000 difference in price, so One would assume that in the near future you would not be comparing the M4 to a GT, but the SVT (GT350, or Mach, etc..)

Lastly, most here own BMW, that in-and-of-itself, is not a defense... nor a rebuttal, nor an excuse to engage in an illogical manner. We all have opinions...

I understand (it seems) that most in this thread buys BMW's for their creature comforts. Which ones of those are missing from the new Mustang..? Can you do without those particulars for $24k less... (<--the price of a nice winter car). I think a good many Europeans will think so, & I know a great deal of Americans already do... given the amount of BMW owner on the s550 forums.

Appreciate 0