07-14-2008, 09:28 PM   #15
xDrive50i
Lieutenant Colonel
Canada
Rep
Drives: '09 750i individual

Quote:
Originally Posted by XBMW6 View Post
That's little pricy...I'm sure here won't be more $100,000. That's what I've been told from my dealer...

For the 3.5i, it's selling around $83,000.

I was planing on booking one for September production as a 2009 model, but when I learned that the new iDrive system won't be available until March 2009 production, it made me hesitate. I was thinking 6 months after, the car will be equiped with the new system, which i think is far superior to the current one in terms of features and functions. In addition, there might be an M package by that time, which I'm sure will look sweet on X6. So I'm wondering whether to wait or buy....what do you think guys?
I'm thinking that if they do come out with the new iDrive AND an M type version of the X6, I go and trade mine in and buy the new one... Maybe around June next year...
2009 750i individual | Citrin Black Metallic | Platinum Merino Extended Leather | BMW Individual Composition Package (includes Sport Package) | Dynamic Handling Package | Multimedia Package | Technology Package | Executive Package
http://www.7post.com/forums/showthread.php?t=234432
Appreciate 0