05-30-2023, 04:35 PM   #240
10"
Colonel
No_Country
Rep
Drives: orange BMW 1M.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PLF69 View Post
And what exactly is he going to do with less weight ? For ppl who are not pushing these cars to there limits the weight is a none issue, do not confuse weight and overall compliance/isolation.

I just did a 2-day track event with my 2023 M3 and the main thing holding me back to push more is that I don't feel the car enaugh, hoping some little tweaks like BMW Has + monoballs will up the feedback a bit, yes there will be more NVH, today most ppl want everything without the drawbacks so that's what we get, fast shifting transmission but without the low speed quirks so bye DCT and we get 8ZF..

It's almost surprising BMW built these carbon buckets witch do help a lot to feel the car.
Whaaa are you talking about?! Weight is one of THE most palpable feelings of driving any car on the road. Less weight creates a feeling of agility that NO amount of power or suspension modification can generate.

It’s incredible to me how far motoring culture has declined—to not appreciate less weight as a great feature of a driver’s car
Humdizzle6117.00
JustChris17551.50
IndyMike418.00