03-04-2024, 08:12 PM   #1
Lex Templar
Second Lieutenant
Australia
Rep
Drives: 2023 M2 AW

What do you think of this PPF attempt?

Hi everyone,

before I had my car done in full Xpel PPF, another company had an attempt to do a front half.

The company is L&H Wrap Garage in Sydney.
https://lhwrapgarage.com.au/

Pictures below - do you think this person has any formal training?
The supplier of the film apologised profusely and will make sure this does not happen again via this installer.

He was recommended to me by a friend, unfortunately in Australia, there is no protection for consumers so I've been stitched up and lost AU $5500.

I politely requested a refund and we go our separate ways, he point blank refused and said legally he has the right to redo it.
(I am aware that this is correct for legitimate businesses) - His facility has a couple of stick on strip lights on the wall.

Obviously, there is no way he would be going near the car again. It's lucky the car wasn't destroyed.

I even paid for ceramic coating of wheels that he did not complete, yet refuses to refund this component too.

He PPF'd over a bold, straight over sensors and every panel has glue marks from multiple attempts at re-positioning.

Scorch marks, cracks, countless debris under film, bubbles, jagged hand cut curves are the main features. when pre-cut Suntek PPF was paid for.
Attached Images

Last edited by Lex Templar; 03-04-2024 at 09:47 PM..
Appreciate 0