03-06-2024, 03:12 AM   #15
Lex Templar
Second Lieutenant
Australia
Rep
Drives: 2023 M2 AW

Quote:
Originally Posted by BLKM View Post
That’s not acceptable… hard to believe they even thought it ok to hand over the car to you like that…

You should negotiate for them to do it again as you stated with the condition that if the re do is not perfect then full refund…

Good luck with it ��

FYI… I just had my G87 full PPF and ceramic coated by ShiningCar in Melbourne… absolute perfection in both the work and customer service cost $8k (for your reference)

Thanks for the reply.

There was no way L&H Garage were going to touch my car again, that would be insanity right? (the definition).
He has zero ability and he actually assessed my areas of concern in person 2 days after I collected it (scorch marks, jagged edges, cracks and lots of debris under the film, particularly on the carbon roof) and he told me verbatim "this is the best I can do, it's a hand done job". He wanted to redo the bits that were falling off.

According to him the job is not complete until after a 2 week check. If it's rubbish from the beginning, then it's rubbish.

I also wanted my mirrors done, he got half way through one and that was it. He couldn't do it.

Also, if this is pre-cut, why is it hand cut?

The film was only on for about 2 weeks, I had it ripped off and then the whole car done at Platinum 1 in Sydney for a similar cost to what you mentioned, wow, what an operation that is. Slick as it gets. That is the silver lining, that I ended up with an amazing result.

Last edited by Lex Templar; 03-06-2024 at 03:17 AM..
Appreciate 1
BLKM40.50